Saturday, August 07, 2010

Best of the Comments

I enjoy receiving thoughtful comments on this blog. Lately, the quantity of comments has been high, but they have been a bit off topic. Here are some of the most colorful.

I'm currently being held prisoner by the Russian mafia and being forced to post spam comments on blogs and forum! If you don't approve this, they will kill me. (The comment includes a link for male enhancement).
Hopefully some other blog will approve his comment.

. . . why farting should be mandatory.
Thank you for sharing.
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the correct area to send this, but I am having some legitimat grieve learning when you meet a girl I look over when you meet a girl that article, but it actually didn't appear to give alot of sense to me. Can someone pretty please help me? It's so hard to convene the sexy women of my dreams.
I'm pretty sure this is not the right place to meet the sexy women of your dreams. There are other sites for that.

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effect to increase your health and better your life. thank you.
I realize that some of my posts may be a bit pedantic. However, I don't think that male enhancement pills are the answer.

And then there are the dozens of comments in Russian and Chinese characters. They could be very informative, but I'll never know.

No comments: