Monday, September 27, 2010

Best & Worst Posts of the Past Four Years: Looking for Reader Input

After four years of blogging, I am approaching my 200th post. I was planning to do a retrospective on my ten favorite posts. However, I think it would be even more interesting to hear what you, the readers, think. Please send me your nominations for best posts. Votes from current or former judges get double points. I will also take nominations for dishonorable mention. Since I am commenting on and critiquing other people's cases, I think that it is fair for you to let me know where I have been unfair, off the mark or just plain stupid.

If you would like to participate, please send an email to ssather@bnpclaw.com by October 15th. If you would like to include comments with your nominations, please feel free to do so. Any comments will be published anonymously unless you specifically request attribution.

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 comment:

Peter watson said...

I really enjoy while I read your blogs and articles.


Rhode Island