37. Bankruptcy and Restructuring Blog: Whether you need to file for bankruptcy or are a legal professional looking for resources, this blog is a fantastic tool.In addition to the bankruptcy blogs, there are a lot of other worthwhile blogs on the list.
38. Bankruptcy Prof Blog: This blog is run by an adjunct faculty member of the University of West Los Angeles' School of Law.
39. New York Bankruptcy Blog: A helpful blog run by a New York firm.
40. A Texas Lawyer's Bankruptcy Blog: This blog is run by a bankruptcy lawyer in Austin and provides insight and analysis on the latest happenings in the field.
41. Total Bankruptcy Blog: The Total Bankruptcy Blog makes use of a helpful tagging system to sort posts into a variety of categories, including identity theft and mortgage foreclosure.
42. The Bankruptcy Lawyers Blog: A great blog for bankruptcy lawyers who want to stay ahead of the curve.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
50 Best Blogs Written By Lawyers
OnLineCollege.org has listed its top 50 blogs written by lawyers. Six bankruptcy blogs made the list, including: